January 01, 2009

The Bye Bye 08 Blog...

First and foremost, I'd like to say that New Years baby, directly above these words, is the coolest that I have seen IN MY LIFE!!!!!! Now..... shall we begin!
Two Thousand and Eight.... all 367, yes... ALL 367, days were cool. You're probably asking yourself, "Is the Crown Royal that Jonathan consumed on New Year's Eve prom ting him to add another day to the year?" Well the answer is yes and no; the Crown from the previous night aided me in remembering that '08 was a Leap Year (ie 29 days in February). I digress no more... 2008 was a great year, I must admit! The previous year taught me that you are ultimately as good as your effort. 2008 bared the fruit of civil rights leaders of the past labor's; consequently, Barack Obama.... I mean really, need I say more? 2008 sent my cousin E to Kuwait, this was not necessarily a highlight of my year, but I know she had to do what she had to do. So E, I love you and I can't wait to see you!!! I witnessed my Amigo do his thing in the Big Bad Beat Battle; this was a highlight, because it was another resume builder for his drive to "producer greatness"! I never told you this Amigo, but your work ethic towards your craft influenced me in my pursuit of this degree! TOUGHER THAN LEATHER AMIGO!!! While I am speaking on music.... a big "WHAT UP?" is in order to my big little brother Rob!!! I'm expecting big things from you this year too, your music is quality fam..... sincerely! I'd like to give another special shout out to my mother's mom! She exemplifies "in sickness and in health" like no other; that's why you are my "G-Unit" (Grandma Unit).... love you!!!! Academically I would like to show my appreciation to all of my professors for their positive reinforcement, it really means a lot! It's funny, when you hint at my intelligence I always feel that there is much more for me to do to gain that "intelligent" title. I would also like to express to my professor's that the knowledge that I acquire under your guidance is a reflection of your skill in "professing"! None-the-less, I am constantly working to prove all of your reference letters accurate and appropriate! I did not leave 2008 with everything that I wanted, but time will afford me with other opportunities for those miscellaneous things!! Oh yeah....shouts outs to FP!!! You already know cousin!!! Last, but not least, the homie Leon.... congrats on the engagement homie, I'm proud of you!! I wish you and "Cuzo" the best!! Oh yeah, we gave "Cuzo" and her sister the business on the dance floor (unfortunately they will never admit it)!!! I mean really..... who can mess with the "Kid-N-Play" dance?! Exactly! We brought in '09 the right way!! HAHA!!
Shout outs:
To the coolest God-sons in LIFE: BJ, Christian, and Kaleb!!
What's up Brewer's?! I love and appreciate ya'll!!
.... man, just shout outs to every body in the world!!!!
Still I stand... I'm back off to work....

1 comment:

MIDIMarc said...

and let the church say......"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmaaaaannnnnnnn"