August 25, 2008

The Ice Portis Blog

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God... I proceed to the gym and do my daily exercise, 26 must feel good, because I was a beast on the treadmill and the elliptical machine. I left the gym and showered up, got clean and looking good for class etc, etc... All of my classes were cool. I attempted to get out of them by informing each of my professors that it was my "Born Date", each of those attempts failed miserably. Later on that day I dropped in on my dad's friends house, his mother had passed that previous Thursday, I had to show love and support. Just because it was my b-day did not specifically mean that everything was all about me, ya dig? After that stop I had to swing through my Aunt Ruth's house, we share the same birthday too. Unfortunately she wasn't home, so I left her card on her bed. Last, but not least, I stopped by my homie D'Arryl's house, because his birthday is on the 25th too. We bugged out a minute, I played with my Godson, and we had a couple shots of Cognac -smooooooooooooth-! After my adult beverage cooled off and a game of Madden, I made my way to the house to call it a night. All that I can say is "It feels good to be here!!!!" ....I gotta say it was a good day!

No comments: