January 03, 2009

Musing Blog

Life, I wonder...
There is only one guarantee in life: You only get one. Life consists of a plethora of joys, sorrows, highlights, lowlights, successes, failures... the list is abundant. Life is as good or as bad as you make of it. You must learn about life's balances as you grow in this world in which we live. Timing is crucial during your life; it's all about the "Know when.." "Know when" to be aggressive/passive... "Know when" to be strict/lenient... "Know when" to be upbeat/calm... "Know when" to be loud/ silent... etc etc... Life is also similar to an obstacle course; many deterrents appear as it takes it's course. Despite all of the deterrents, you must get you "triathlon on" and conquer each and every hinrance, ultimately learning from them.
Honestly, I do not know where I was headed with this blog... just typing what comes to mind about life, I guess!
...I don't know...
R.I.P. Big Melvin
Hey Melvin remember that time when we playing around at the apt off of Rosewood? And it was all fun and games until you FOLDED ME UP!!!! The wife came and fixed me up and gave me CANDY!!! I really didn't like you for a couple of hours, or at least until my arm felt better.....haha!
Remember when you, Lil Melvin, and I were on the proch and we saw that snake? I had to kill it before the wife made it home?! Haha.... for what ever odd reason, I hated chicken fingers for a while after I killed that serprent!! LOL!!
Your memories live on cuz!!! I'm glad that I "gave you your flowers while you could smell them"
I miss you already.....

No comments: