November 24, 2011

...The Holiday Flowers Blog...

Happy Holidays folks, I hope that everyone has a safe and joyous holiday! The holidays this year are bitter-sweet, because this is my first holiday without my grandparents. In 2010 my maternal GRANDFATHER died on Dec 17 and my maternal GRANDMOTHER died Dec 28; between those deaths, my paternal GRANDMOTHER died on Dec 24. You can only IMAGINE what the holidays were like for my family in 2010. I am thankful that I gave them their flowers while they were able to appreciate their beauty and fragrence. Just to get back into the swing of blogging, I wanted to send a shout out to my family, friends, associates and anyone who took a second out of their day to read this. I love you all and be THANKFUL beyond Nov. 24, 2011. ...I hope that you enjoyed your bouquet...

No comments: